Share your articles with the world – Write for Us
Building incoming referrals, getting your content in front of new readers, and getting credibility are all benefits of guest blogging.
There are a few things you should know before you submit your guest post, so please read on for our guest posting guidelines!
What Kinds of Submissions We Accept
- Article Reviews: Our system for reviewing articles is unique. There are two types of reviews we accept, similar products from multiple brands or the same brand. A suitable example is ’10 Best Shoes for Tailor’s Bunions’, Best watches for football, Best GPU for budget gaming PC, etc.
- Informational Articles: We focus on sharing knowledge rather than reviewing products. Among them are: ‘Why Walking Shoes are Best for Underpronation’; ‘All About gaming headphones, Intel i9 vs AMD Ryzen 7
- Inclusion of Your Product: We will include your product in an article that has already been published on our site.
We Will Not Accept if
- Topics We Have Already Covered: Before submitting a topic, please make sure that we have already covered it.
- Plagiarism: Make sure the content is not of low quality or plagiarized.
- Incorrect Information that is inaccurate or offensive to a brand, individual, or group will not be accepted.
Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Original Content: We want all content to be original. Plagiarized content will be removed immediately if we find out before or after it is published.
- Length: Keeping the article’s length between 1000-1500 words is an appropriate length.
- Promotion or Content Sale: We do not tolerate promotional or sales content. Our mission is to build trust and share information that helps readers make the right choice. As a result, we don’t accept self-promotional content.
- Make it easy to read: Headings and subheadings can help you stand out, making your content more readable. So that users don’t get lost among all the sentences, they provide clarity about what each part of the article deals with.
- Conversion Tone: Keeping our readers engaged with engaging content is critical to us, since their attention spans are limited. Your point will be understood more clearly if you use an easy-to-understand and conversational tone of voice.
- Format: The format of our articles on our website is similar to the format of those on our website.
- External Links: Adding external links is allowed as long as it is relevant and not just for promotional purposes.
- Optimized for SEO: Relevant keywords are expected to be included in the content. You should also follow Yoast’s/Rank Math guidelines for SEO optimization and readability.
In order to ensure accuracy or make necessary updates, we reserve the right to make changes to the content.
How it Works
- Submit a Topic to write: Please review our articles on our website and ensure that your topic has not already been covered.
- Payment: We will ask you for payment in advance once we have agreed on a topic. We charge flat prices only to cover our business expenses, like proofreading, editing, uploading, publishing, and maintaining content. This is because all of those tasks require workers to get paid for their work.
- Deadline: In order to manage the guest posting process, we would like to agree on a deadline for the timely submission of your guest post. This is due to a flurry of posting requests.
- Submission: Submitted documents should be in Google Docs, with sharing set to ‘Anyone on the Internet can edit.
- Proofread: After receiving your content, we’ll review it to determine whether it meets the requirements (shared above) and make necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: We will upload the content once it is ready and notify you when the post is scheduled to appear live.
Guest Post Promotion
You are welcome to share the guest post from our website on your social media platforms, as we promote our content on various social media platforms.
Please keep in mind that we do not allow you to republish the submitted content on any other website (yours or another).