Palace of Breeze- Hawa Mahal
Here in this blog you read all about enjoy the day trip to Palace of Breeze- Hawa Mahal . As a result, Jaipur, also known as the Pink City. Also, it has become a major tourist attraction in recent years. Palace of Breeze- Hawa Mahal is one of the most visited attractions in Jaipur. Visiting Hawa Mahal in Jaipur on a pleasant evening, you will be totally mesmerized by the place.
Determine the prosperous past and cultural heritage of the Rajputs:- Raja and Maharajas in one palace. When you seeing this beautiful formation of palace, has also become a good picnic point as a number of kids flock there with their families. So, learn more about this magnificent palace from our Four wheel drive India. So, you can get best offers of tour packages Like: Jaipur sightseeing tour package and Jaipur sightseeing tour.
Day Trip to Palace of Breeze- Hawa Mahal
Best Time to Visit Hawa Mahal
As a result, the Summer months and sunny season are a bit warmer to explore this palace.
Here we suggests you to visit the windy Hawa Mahal during the months of October to March as the weather is very pleasant at these months. Also, the sunrise hours can add to your joy as the palace is all the more gorgeous with the rays of the sun falling upon it.
Hawa Mahal Timings And Entrance Fees
So, you can see details of opening hours and entrance fees here in the below.
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Entrance fees: Indians: INR 10, Foreigners: INR 50
History of Hawa Mahal
The archaeological marvel was built in 1799 for royal women. Medieval times saw the pardah system strictly followed. So, in order to ensure that the royal women are in contact with the outside world, this palace was built. Women could see what was happening in the outside world without being seen by others.
Another notable thing about the Mahal is that it comes in the form of Lord Krishna’s crown as Sawai Pratap Singh was a devotee of Lord Krishna. Learn about the history of the Hawa Mahal by visiting the monument. It is one of the most renowned tourist attraction palace in Jaipur.
Facts about Hawa Mahal
- Hawa Mahal is built in the shape of Lord Krishna’s crown as Swaraj Pratap Singh was a great devotee of Lord Krishna
- The name Hawa Mahal means Palace of Winds or Palace of the Winds. It has 953 windows which were built to allow breezes to circulate and keep the palace cool
- The palace was built for the royal ladies so that they could attend celebrations or other activities taking place on the street without being seen by anyone.
- As a result, the way in to the Hawa Mahal is through the City Palace. There is no direct entry in this palace
- Hawa Mahal is named after Hawa Mandir.
- The name is derived from the 5th floor which was called Hawa Mandir.
Details About The Architecture Of Hawa Mahal
As a result, the Hawa Mahal is a cultural legacy exhibiting a characteristic blend of Mughal and Rajput architectural style. The Rajput architectural style can be distinguished from its domed canopies, lotus and floral patterns and fluted pillars while the Islamic style is seen in its arches and filigree stone inlays.
Shopping Places To Visit Near Hawa Mahal
If you want to explore some shopping places to visit near Hawa Mahal, we listed the places of shopping here:
- Shopping places:
- Badi chaupar
- Choti chaupar
- Purohit Ji Katala
- Lal Ji Saand Ka Rasta
- Johri Bazar
- Bapu Bazar
- Indira Bazar
- Haldiyon Ka Rasta
- Khajano Walon Ka Rasta
- And many more shopping places you must visit.
Also read: Reasons to Choose Study in Canada Consultant